DERAG Immobilienservice

Information pool for tenants.


In spite of all the cleanliness it can happen that bugs are spreading in the apartment.

Avoid pest invasion. Keep food such as flour and rice always in sealable containers. Against moisture and warmth-loving animals like woodlice, silverfish and cockroaches it helps to keep rooms very dry. But if bugs nevertheless nest in your home, before using the "chemical mace", check if there is no other possibility of control, because everything that kills insects can be dangerous for people, as well.

According to the tenancy agreement, the tenant is obliged to keep his apartment free of bugs. Extermination is not commissioned by us if the tenant is responsible for the infestation. An exception are cockroaches, carpet beetles, pharaoh-ants, etc., because these measures are complex and affect often not only a single apartment. In such cases, we depend on your support, because a control by a pest controller can only be successful if the origin of the pest is identified and necessary control measures are performed in all affected apartments in temporal connection.

Please contact your responsible administrator if you notice any bugs in your apartment.


All caretakers are provided by our co-operation partner DEVA Facility Management GmbH.

The regular working hours of the caretakers are: Monday-Friday 08.00 am - 04.00 pm.

Did you determine a defect in your apartment? Do you have any questions about necessary minor/small repairs? Or do you have a completely different request on your mind?

The caretakers acts as contact for you and the companies that conduct maintenance and repair measureswork in your property or they brief the companies and check their work.

Here are the contact details of your caretaker: 


Fuggerstraße 14
Immobilien Service Deutschland, Mr. Jungwirth | Phone: +49 821 448330


Gierkezeile 21
Mr. Knetschke | Phone: +49 30 43729170 | Cell: +49 151 26426444

Hielscherstr. 43+45
Mr. Bradler | Cell: +49 151 26426455

Hielscherstr. 55
Mr. Bradler | Cell:  +49 151 26426455

Hauptstraße 48-52, Lessingstr 19
Mr.. Novak | Phone: +49 30 9164794 | Cell: +49 172 8920040

Kaiser-Friedrich-Str. 90
Mr. Knetschke & Mr. Scholz | Phone: +49 30 43729170 | Cell: +49 151 26426444 | Cell: +49 160 99459326

Legiendamm 18-20
Immobilien Service Deutschland | Phone.: +49 911 5819735 Cell: +49 171 8315151

Lessingstr. 18
Mr. Bradler | Cell: +49 151 26426455

Lessingstr. 25-27
Mr.. Novak | Phone.:+49 30 9164794 | Cell: +49 172 8920040

Mr.. Novak | Phone: +49 30 9164794 | Cell:+49 172 8920040

Parkstr. 88a-e
Mr. Degenhardt | Phone.:+49 30 96209688 | Cell: +49 151 26426453

Parkstr. 89a-e (WEG)
Mr. Stark | Phone: +49 30 92900836 | 

Parkstr. 90a-e
Hr. Degenhardt | Phone: +49 30 96209688 | Cell: +49 151 26426453


Falkenauer Str. 25-29
Mr. Kiesewetter | Phone: +49 8122 903881 | Cell: +49 172 9809996


Mailänder Str.
Mr. Buggenthin and Mr. Kural | Phone: +49 69 681006 | Cell: +49 151 26426454

Niederbornstr. 2
Mr. Michel | Phone: +49 69 5481515

Tucholsky Str. 77a
Mr. Christmann | Phone: +49 69 96860438 | Cell: +49 172 6184128

Tucholsky Str. 70, 84, 86
Mr. Buggenthin and Mr. Kural | Phone: +49 69 681006 | Cell: +49 151 26426454

Tucholskystr. 77/79
Mr. Christmann | Phone: +49 69 96860438 | Cell: +49 172 6184128


Albert-Schweitzer-Str. 51
Mr. Kindler | Cell: +49 176 31372590

Albrecht Dürer Straße
Mr. Kindler | Cell: +49 176 31372590

Hans-Sachs-Str. 72-84
Mr. Kindler | Cell: +49 176 31372590

Hans-Sachs-Str. 86-88
Mr. Kindler | Cell: +49 176 31372590


Balanstraße 79
Mr. Boban | Cell: +49 171 2329857

Boschetsrieder Straße 130-138
Mr. Bilan | Phone: +49 89 71050880 | Cell: +49 151 26426449

Hans-Mielich-Str. 25-27
Mr. Gürsel | Cell: +49 177 8019898

Krumpterstr. 4-8
Mr. Gürsel | Cell: +49 177 8019898

Hauzenbergerstr. 13-17 / Elsenheimerstr. 58-60
Mr. Spieß | Phone: +49 89 577779

Hohenlohestr. 37
Mr. Sutic | Phone: +49 89 14325154 | Cell: +49 151 26426443

Klenzestr. 39
Mr. Kurek | Cell: +49 151 26426450

Klugstr. 91 - 103
Mr. Sutic | Phone: +49 89 14325154 | Cell: +49 151 26426443

Lerchenauer Park
Mr. Pohle | Phone: +49 89 54574524 | Cell: +49 151 26426445

Milbertshofenerstr. 6+6a
Mr. Pohle | Phone: +49 89 54574524 | Cell: +49 151 26426445

Möhlstr. 46
Mr. Kurek | Cell: +49 151 26426450

Müllerstr. 23
Mr. Kurek | Cell: +49 151 26426450

Rablstr. 12
Mr. Naletilíc | Phone: +49 89 44109315 | Cell: +49 151 26426452

Straßbergerstr. 9a - c
Mr. Pohle | Phone: +49 89 54574524 | Cell: +49 151 26426445

Weitlstr. 93 - 97a
Mr. Anders | Phone: +49 89 3146686 | Cell: 0173/6792 273


Dietersheimerstr. 65-67e
Mr. Nann | Phone: +49 89 37488821 | Cell: +49 151 26426457


Neue Str. 46
Mr. Wuttke | Phone: +49 731 9756690


An der Mühle
Mr. Nann | Phone: +49 89 37488821 | Cell: +49 151 26426457

An der Burg
Mr. Nann | Phone: +49 89 37488821 | Cell: +49 151 26426457

An der Schmiede
Mr. Nann | Phone: +49 89 37488821 | Cell: +49 151 26426457

(also see topic: Defects and Minor/small repairs)​


What do I have to do?    

If you find any defects in your apartment, in the house or in the outdoor areas, please inform your responsible administrator immediately.

A separate defect report has to be filled in for any damage because it is forwarded by us as an order to the relevant specialist company.

As soon as we get your defect report we will hire a craftsman who will immediately get in touch with you.

We reserve the right to check the defect in advance. Please give the craftsman access to your apartment at the appointed time in order to guarantee rapid remedying of the defects.​


Since the revision of the energy economy law in April 1998, all consumers can buy their electricity where it is cheapest. 

It is not worth to change the provider in each case, however. The reason for this is amongst others that the original company still delivers the electricity of the cheaper competitor up to the house and -similar to the Telekom with the telephone connections - also makes money in this way. In addition, it is difficult to find a suitable, really inexpensive provider, because in contrast to the industrial enterprises the normal user usually doesn’t know how much electricity is needed at what time. By now you can roughly estimate your consumption with so called load profiles ( In some households, the change is not worth it, because the lower the consumption, the lower the amount that can be saved per year. 

Basically, it does not matter where the provider is located: it is possible without any problems to live in Berlin, but to purchase electricity from Sweden. Whether that makes sense, is another matter, because you should not only consider the economic aspect in the choice of the provider, but also the ecological. 

Before changing, several offers should be invited and compared critically: You should check carefully whether the final price is mentioned with all price components (kilowatt-hour rate, basic rate, transfer price, price for wheeling including license fee, electricity tax, VAT, maybe a fixed additional price component for small purchase quantities).

Has an exact date for the beginning of the delivery of electricity been mentioned?

Do not accept longer commitment. A commitment up to one year is recommendable.​


In case of technical problems and disruptions please contact:

DEVA Facility Management GmbH
Rablstraße 10
81669 München
Phone: 0049 (0)89 44 21 87 31
Fax: 0049 (0)89 44 21 87 32

Outside normal business hours as well as on Sundays and public holidays please contact the emergency phone:

It can be found on the notice inside the elevator. 

On the conclusion of contracts (supply contracts etc.) and moves, a cabin expansion is possibly required so that you can safely transport your goods and belongings. We ask you to inform the responsible administrator /caretaker at least 5 working days before the required date about your plan.


What is an emergency?

Emergencies are fires, explosions or floods.

An emergency must be solved immediately to avoid further damages. For example, if water drops are dripping from your ceiling, you first have to ask the respective tenant. If nobody opens the door, you have to report this damage to your responsible administrator.

If you notice any unpleasant smell of gas - please also keep in mind: rather prevent and express your suspicion instead of accept health hazards or damages.

If you are stuck with the elevator between floors, please press the emergency button and stay calm. Within a short time the emergency services will be there. If you notice that the elevator is not ready for operation, report this immediately to your responsible administrator.

Please help and remember: the sooner you inform us or, if appropriate, the fire brigade in such situations, the quicker you can avoid injuries and the smaller is the risk of damages to your and our property.

Prevention of emergencies

Please help us to prevent/avoid damages in advance.

Please turn off all electronic devices if you are leaving your apartment.

The water inflow taps should be closed, as well.

If you go on a journey, please remember to turn off the main tap and pull out the mains plugs.

Please inform your responsible administrator about where your keys are deposited, if appropriate.

In all of our residential buildings, you can find fire extinguishers, emergency exits, escape routes, emergency staircases or roof exits for your safety.
If you notice any damages onn these things or if escape routes are blocked through/with waste, for example, please report this immediately to your responsible administrator. We depend on your help for your safety. 

Emergency Services

In case of technical disorders outside of normal business hours, for example, in case of a failure of the heating system, malfunction of the elevator, etc. please contact the emergency numbers which are displayed on the notice board of your front door!​

Garden Care

The garden care of tenants’ gardens is carried out by tenants. 

Garden care includes:
-New planting of lawn (as needed)
-Removal of debris, mowing and removal of lawn chippings, 2 times monthly
-Clean up of the lawn edges (as needed)
-Tearing the lawns for airing and to loosen the soil; fertilizing and watering (as needed)
-Woodlands: removal of weeds, debris, dry shoots up to 2m height, 2 times monthly
-Fertilizing of woodlands (as needed)
-Providing ground cover areas with mulch (or turf) 1 time a year
-Removal of weeds, 2 times monthly
-Trimming hedges, cleaning, loosen the soil 2 times annually
-Disposal of organic wastes (as needed)

To limit the noise, please respect the rest periods.

Of course you can also make use of a specialist company:

DEVA Facility Management GmbH
Rablstraße 10
81669 München
Tel.: 0049 (0)89 44 21 87 31
Fax: 0049 (0)89 44 21 87 32


Heating / Ventilation

Notice: Irrespective of how the heat meters are installed in your apartment: Please avoid to damage these sensitive devices or to cover them with paint, etc.!

Heat meters according to the evaporation principle
The device contains a measuring ampoule, which is filled with a special measuring fluid. Turning the heating valve up, the temperature rises in the radiator. According to this heat influence the measuring fluid evaporates; the lower the temperature, the lower the evaporation. Depending on the heat consumption, the fluid level drops and can be read out in the exact consumption values on the scale. At the end of the heating period, the amount of evaporated fluid is read in consumption values from the scale. The consumption is calculated on type, size and performance of each radiator. In this way, you get consumption values for each radiator whose sum per apartment is the benchmark and calculation base for the proportionate heating costs. After reading, a new ampoule is inserted. The ampoule of the previous year remains inside the device for control reasons. So the reading result can be verified at any time.

Heat meter with electronic connectivity

This version gives you the ability to determine at a glance the exact current consumption value. The performance data of the radiator for which it is destined are inserted to the device before installation. Highly sensitive sensors record the current temperatures of the radiator and room and rate them based on the insert performance data. The device also checks the room temperature in conjunction with the radiator temperature. In case of external heat influence, a fixed room temperature is taken as the basis for calculation. This guarantees that only the actual values are registered and shown. On the digital display you can alternately see the value of the previous year and the current value. The reading is conducted by the company Techem AG. The devices equipped with radio transmitters correspond with the latest state-of-the-art technology. At the reference reading date, the consumption values are read outside your apartment by a central recipient. So your apartment does not have to be entered anymore!​

Thermostatic valves:

Take advantage and save money by taking note of the following advice:
The flow temperature of the heating installation is centrally regulated. This means the heating water temperature, which is delivered into the house, is differently high and will be adapted to the prevailing outside temperature by using control equipments. The thermostatic valve arranges independently and reliably an almost constant inside temperature and helps to save heating costs. The heating will be reduced from 10:30 pm-05:30 am, but not turned off. This means the flow temperature is lowered (night setback).

Feeling comfortable is subject to a very subjective judgement. Here the thermostatic valves provide an ideal addition to the electronic outside temperature-dependent regulation. They facilitate to regulate and hold the temperature of each room within reasonable limitations. The thermostatic valve should never be regulated too high. If the regulation is too high, the temperature control is ineffective. In case the thermostatic valve is equipped with regulation figures, comfortable living room temperatures can generally be reached between 3 and 4. Even with fully opened valve, only the temperatures adjusted by regulation should be reached (DIN 4701 Part II):

Living rooms and bedrooms: 20 C
Kitchen: 20 C
Bathroom: 24 C

Heated secondary rooms:
Anterooms corridors: 15 C
Stairways: 10 C

Thermostatic valves also register the so- called external heat and the heat free of charge, which is released for example by the sun, electric light sources, cooking stoves, television sets etc. as well as by humans themselves. The thermostatic valve considers this heat and reduces the heat supply to the radiator. Thereby the radiator is only partially warm or can cool completely without falling of the inside temperature. The thermostat should be regulated to a constant room temperature of 20-21C, because heating costs can thus be saved.  It may happen that due to strong irregular heating,  costs can finally not be saved. Because of this, it does not make sense to turn off the radiator completely for several hours during the day or at night. In case the outdoor temperature is below -5 C no modification should be made at the thermostatic valves, otherwise the external walls will cool down too much.
The blocking of the heating surface with furniture, the application of radiator cover and long curtains/double curtains constrain the heat output to the room. The energy consumption and according to this the heating costs will be increased. The radiator thermostat must remain entirely free so that it can be “surrounded” by the ambient air at any time and can operate correctly.


During the heating period the windows should only be opened for ventilation for a short spell (5-10 minutes). If longer ventilation is necessary you should bring the thermostatic valves in the lowest position. The radiator thermostat tries to hold the temperature even with the windows open; this means it opens the heating water supply completely. With a fully open radiator valve you are wasting energy and your money. It may happen, however, that the radiator will get warm in the position “*” (frost control, about 6 C) if with the windows are open.

How can you prevent wet areas, mold stains, mold, wallpaper loosening and moldy smell in the rooms especially in winter time? The moisture/clamminess comes from inside not from outside! Air connects with water and therefore it contains a more or less large amount of water in the form of water vapor. But the air can only absorb vaporous water to a limited extent. This depends essentially on the air temperature. 1 cubic meter of air with a temperature of 0 ° C can absorb at the most 5 grams of water. At 20 ° C, the load limit amounts to 17 grams and at 30 °C it already amounts to 30 grams of water. 

If air enriched with moisture cools down within an apartment, the temperature can fall below the limit where the air can no longer keep hold of the invisible vapor but has to deposit parts of it as water. The segregation first starts where the cooling of the air is most progressed, that is at the coldest areas of the room like for example on window glasses or in corners of the room. The vaporous water must regularly be removed from the apartment by sufficient air exchange so that the walls will not get soaked and destroyed.

To avoid damages due to moisture and the resultant cultivation of mildew we need your help:
provide sufficient heating in all rooms, provide circulation of room air by allowing for space between wall and cupboard, no covering of radiators if possible, close doors, arrange big foliage plants in well-heated rooms, arrange fast air exchange between 5 and 10 minutes with doors and windows wide open, no permanent ventilation by tipping of the window or leaving the window ajar, provide short ventilation after showering or cooking.

After closing the windows, you have to turn the thermostat to the original regulation again of course.​


The apartment complex is insured against the usual dangers. 

You can protect yourself against the results of damages caused to the belongings of the landlord with the closing of an insurance contract. 

Possible classes of insurance are the private liability insurance and home contents insurance.

Private liability insurance

The private liability insurance always comes into effect when the insured (tenant) causes damages to foreign belongings, excepting willfully damage of foreign belongings (§152 insurance contract law).

Attention: the general insurance conditions provide that foreign belongings which are leased, rented or hired by the insurant (tenant) are excluded from the insurance. The tenant has either to factor the rented items into the insurance coverage with a separate insurance contract or has to pay attention that the rented items are included in the insurance coverage (policy insurance) if a new contract is closed.

Please catch yourself up on various insurance companies!

Home contents insurance

The home contents insurance covers the entire household contents – that is all the things that are used in a household for furnishing, for using or consumption. With this home contents insurance, all foreign belongings (including the belongings of the landlord) are also coinsured. Different to the private liability insurance, only damages caused by fire, storm, tap water, burglary and cullet are insured, provided that the damage cannot be reduced to intent or gross negligence (§  61 insurance contract law).

Attention: Owing to the general insurance conditions, the glass breakage insurance which is included in the home contents insurance usually does not cover the breaking of laminated glass and heat absorbing glass. If you want to include this risk in the insurance you need to make a separate agreement with the insurance company.

Important: As foreign belongings are also included in the home contents insurance you constantly have to make sure that no underinsurance occurs. In the event of a damage the result of an underinsurance can be that only parts of the damage can be replaced to the insurant (§56 German insurance contract law).

We gladly inform you about cheap insurance offers.​


All technical equipment in the apartment complex is maintained regularly. The financial expense incurred is integrated in the utility costs.

1. Heating
An company instructed by us checks the state of readiness and safety of the system as well as the regulation of the burner. A well maintained system operates more economically. Any necessary repairs will not be included into your heating bill.

2. Hot water
A company instructed by us checks the state of readiness and safety of the system, calibrates the hot water meter and fills the hot water preparation plant, which is connected to the heating system. Water deposits and ashes are removed inside, as well. Any necessary repairs are not brought to account to the heating and hot water bill.

3. Elevator
Depending on the apartment complex, we have concluded a service contract with various companies. The costs arising from this contract go as maintenance costs into your utility costs bill. This includes in particular the costs of attendance, operation, supervision, maintenance of the system, regular checks of the state of readiness and safety (TÜV) including the setting by an expert. The remaining costs of repair will not go into your utility costs bill.

4. Cable TV
Kabel Deutschland GmbH or another authorized provider guarantees the supply and the state of readiness of the broadband network. The programming of the several channels as well as the expansion or reduction of the channel providers is subject to the supply company.

Which company is responsible for the maintenance of which system?
We have instructed different companies for the maintenance of our residential and commercial properties.  We gladly provide you with further information. Just contact your responsible administrator.

Minor/small repairs

According to the law, the landlord is generally responsible for the ongoing maintenance and repair. The maintenance and repair as well as the restoration responsibility can, however, partly be imposed on the tenant by the tenancy agreement. This mainly affects minor repairs.

What are minor/small repairs?

Minor repairs are minor repairs to all parts of the rented apartment that are exposed to your direct and frequent access.

- Installing items for electricity (for example sockets, antenna sockets)

- Installing items for water  (for example upper components, scourers and clearance of drain blockages in front of the main pipe)

- Heating and cooking equipment  (hotplates, thermostatic valves)

- Window and door closings/ hardware,

- Closing device of window shutters

Modernization initiated by the tenant​

Any structural change in a rented apartment has to be approved by us.
Please submit your application to your responsible administrator. After review, permission for your modernization project will generally be granted. You need this written approval to get subsidies for your modernization, where appropriate.​


The German noise protection law prohibits disturbing noise at night time from 10pm to 6am and in the evening time from 8pm to 10 pm on weekdays and on Sundays and public holidays. In the time from 6am to 8pm, avoidable and disturbing noises are also prohibited. Out of respect for the inhabitants in need of rest, a siesta from 1pm to 3pm should be adhered to, as well.
(also see topic: Rules of the house)

Please note that maybe there are separate regulations with your responsible municipality, which have to be respected as well.

Please play music only in low volume!
If there are parties please inform the neighbors and pay attention to the volume after 10:00 pm!
Please perform handicraft activities such as drilling considerately and not during noon and in the evening! Please inform your neighbors!

If you feel disturbed by the noise of cohabitants, you should first speak with them personally and ask the relevant cohabitants for silence. For the mutual interest please formulate your request polite to avoid provocations etc.! If this conversation or further conversations should not bear fruits, please inform the police, they can order termination of the disturbing noise.

For long-lasting noise disturbances please contact your responsible administrator, so we can specifically probe the respective causes.

Note of termination

If you want to terminate your lease, we would be pleased if you tell us briefly why you want to move out. Each tenant has his or her own reason which may vary considerably. 

If you agree, the responsible administrator will contact you to offer you a personal conversation. Here we would like to elaborate on the reasons mentioned by you and your potential discontent. So maybe we can together find a solution for problems or your desired apartment. In advance you can already have a look at the apartment offers that we have ready for you. 

If you should still decide to move out, we regret this and wish you all the best for your new apartment. At the same time we already offer our advice now, if you should once again be interested in a new home.

Your note of termination has to reach our company by the third working day of the month, so that it will be effective by the end of the month two month later. All tenants of the apartment have to sign. The relevant period arises from the arrangements of your tenancy agreement or from the legal regulations.

Of course we will try to rent the apartment again as soon as possible. We also try to accommodate your requirements of organizing the next tenant.​


The keeping of pets is always a subject to approval!

Small animals, such as budgies, fish and hamsters are excluded from this.
In your own interest, you have to get a written permission for your "favorite" in any case!

Simply contact your responsible administrator.

The cat may be kept only in the apartment. Odor or noise nuisance may not occur for the cohabitants.

Blockages by cat litter must not occur. Dirt caused by the cat may be removed immediately.

You are responsible for damages caused by the cat. The cat may not be kept for the purpose of breeding.

The size of the dog must be adapted to the size of the apartment.

The dog must be walked on a leash inside the apartment complex.
Dirt must be removed immediately. You are responsible for damages caused by the dog.

Cohabitants may not be disturbed by the dog. Permissions are granted for one dog.

There will be no permission for attack dogs.

Rental debt

Unfortunately, it happens that tenants get in financial emergency through no fault of their own and are not able to manage their duties of lease payment. Especially in view of today’s job market situation, losses of income may quickly occur. In such a case, it is our objective that you keep your residential property and that we have the possibility to help you in this respect. First of all, you should contact your responsible administrator in each case. He / She can also make more contacts, if necessary. In addition, it is possible, to apply for housing benefits (more information on page 30) or for social benefits.

According to legal regulations, we are entitled under certain conditions, to terminate the tenancy and demand surrender of the apartment if there are rentarrears! Don’t get this far! It is entirely in your hands, to avoid such a situation!

Rules of the house

Domestic privacy/tranquility

In terms of a trustful house community, all inhabitants have to be considerate of each other, to save the sanctity of the home among each other and in relation to the landlord and to treat the property correct and with care which is provided to them in the context of the contract.
The consideration of the inhabitants on each other binds them to do the following:

a.    As basic rest periods, the daily periods from 10:00 pm to 06:00 am and from 01:00 pm to 03:00 pm are scheduled. On Sundays and holidays this rest period is extended from 06:00 pm to 08:00 am and from noon to  03:00 pm. Only business operations in business units of the condominium are excluded from this arrangement, but  unusual and excessive noise disturbance should be avoided by these, as well.
b.    During the appointed rest periods, no rest disturbing work must  be done. This also applies to work in cellar rooms and on or in collective areas and rooms in and outside the house.
c.    Making music in apartments is generally not permitted either during the above named rest periods. Musical instruments have to be used with sound suppressor - as far as possible.
d.    Speakers may not be adjusted over low volume; they are not allowed to be operated with open window or on balconies, loggias or terraces. The same applies to the sound of license-free but potentially disturbing noise machinery / domestic appliances.
e.    Parents and guardians have to make sure that unusual disturbances by children, particularly during the agreed rest periods will be avoided.
(also see topic: Noise)

Keeping clean, cleanliness and other consideration, protection and diligence duties

1.    Waste, kitchen waste and similar may only be disposed of into the respective waste container / rubbish bins; the waste must be separated. Glass, newspapers and magazines should be disposed of in the special containers provided by the city / municipality.
2.    Liquids and other waste must not be poured out of the windows or balconies. Even when watering flower boxes – that are to be fixed in a crash-safe way – it has to be ensured that water is not running on subjacent areas and / or building parts.
3.    Waste and harmful liquids are not allowed to be put into the sinks, bathtubs, shower trays and toilettes. It is specifically forbidden to use the toilet as a trash can, for example for cans, cotton wool, textiles, sanitary products , diapers, newspapers and cigarette packets, razor blades, construction waste, paint deposits, grease etc.
4.    Culpable effected contamination of collective rooms and areas has to be removed without delay by the disrupter and, if necessary, caused damages have to be replaced.
5.    The general permission of keeping dogs and other pets in limited numbers has to be permitted in advance by the property management. The relevant owner of the pet must see that the animals do not cause dirt or other annoyance. Dogs must always be walked on a leash inside the house and on the grounds. Contaminants of collective parts of the building and areas must be removed immediately by the pet owner. In case of nonobservance of these rules of conduct an already granted permission can be cancelled after only one unsuccessful warning.
6.    If there are bugs in the apartments the administrator has to be informed immediately (for example infestation of black beetles, cockroaches, silverfish, etc.). The access to the apartments must not be denied to the exterminator.

7.    Items such as shoes, cabinets, plants, umbrella stands, flower pots, children toys etc. are not allowed to be placed in the stairways, basement corridors, hallways. Generally buggies and bicycles have to be deposited only on the ground floor / basement at the authorized areas. Motor vehicles must never be parked in basements.
8.    In order to comply with insurance law regulations and to protect the inhabitants of the house, all front doors have to be locked from 1 October to 31 March of each year at 08:00 pm, in the remaining time at 09:00 pm.
9.    For the connection of radio and television sets only the prescribed special connection cable / connections may be used at the collective antenna system. The installation of separate external antennas is not permitted without the approval of the administration.
10.    In winter time it has to be made sure (even during longer absence) that all pipes containing water (irrigation and dewatering, heating) are protected from frost. Furthermore, there is a commitment to keep balconies free of snow and ice if possible (without salting). Pressurized water connections (especially of dishwashers and washing machines) should be locked / turned off if there is an at least more than 1 day absence; the same applies to any gas taps. Before leaving the apartment it should always be checked that all water outlets are turned off.
11.    The installation of awnings, sun shades, etc. on balconies and terraces is subject to the approval of the administrator.
12.    Inhabitants who want to leave their homes unoccupied for more than a 3-day period have to hand over a key to a person of trust or the caretaker (in a sealed envelope) so that in an emergency the apartment can be entered to prevent or remove damage. However, the caretaker should only enter a stranger’s apartment with one or more witnesses.
13.    The loss of keys (where a central locking system exists with shared facilities) has to be reported immediately to the administrator; replacement orders take place through the administrator on the basis of the stored closing security voucher. The costs for replacement keys (and possible new keys) must be paid by the respective tenant. At the end of the tenancy, the lock cylinder must be renewed for safety reasons in the event of loss.
14.    In the apartments, basements, storage rooms or collective rooms no explosive, flammable or toxic / corrosive materials and liquids must be stored / kept.
15.    Smoking in collective rooms of the house (especially hallways, stairways, basement corridors, washing, drying and storage rooms, the garage, etc.) is not permitted.  Please consider neighbors while smoking on balconies, loggias, terraces or in rooms with open windows / doors.

Washing Procedure/Regularity

Washing inside the apartment is only permitted for small laundry, if the apartments are not equipped with its own modern household washing machines. Basically - if available - the collective washing/drying rooms or facilities can be used. Drying of laundry on loggias, terraces and collective garden areas is not allowed; except for certain areas such as laundry drying places. Drying on the balconies is only allowed if the drying racks are not visible from the outside. In case of doubt, the schedule for using the laundry is drawn up by the caretaker. It is important to make sure that after completion of the washing process the laundry room including machines must be handed over to the caretaker or subsequent users in clean condition. The same applies to the possible drying room after drying of the laundry. The operation of the washing and drying machines is not permitted to children.

Fire and cold protection

To avoid fire hazard, basements and storage rooms are not allowed to be entered with open flames. The storage and stabling of flammable materials such as wood and upholstered furniture, care tires etc. in basements and storage compartments is strictly prohibited.
At frosty weather conditions accommodations, especially bathroom, toilet and kitchen have to be protected against strong cooling (especially during long absence or vacancy of the apartment). The basement windows have to be kept closed generally.


1.    Each tenant is responsible for his family members, his service employees and visitors with regard to the adherence of these house rules.
2.    Complaints about the non-adherence of individual regulations of these house rules have to be passed on in written form to the administrator with indication of facts and information (not in an anonymous form).
3.    The caretaker is instructed to critically pay attention to the compliance with the house rules; the caretaker acts here in his capacity as representative of the property management.
4.    A lift/elevator (if available) is intended for the passenger transport, not for the transport of larger furniture or other bulky and heavy items. The parents of children must pay attention that the lift is not misused as a playroom for children. The responsible initiator is liable for all culpable damages. For damages caused by children, the parent or legal guardians are responsible.
5.    The owner/owners decide about changes and amendments of these house rules allowing for considerations of equity in the context of correct administration. Should several regulations of the house rules not withstand legal validity check, the invalid regulations will be replaced by analogous valid regulations.


Structural Changes

For each change in the structural basic equipment in your rented apartment you need our permission. If you are planning structural changes in the apartment, please note that you specify the type and extent of the intended action with your application. In some cases, you need not only our permission but also the approval of the building inspection or even of the monument conservation authority. In most cases, written agreement will be granted by us. 

Permission can be given under the condition of adherence to conditions, for example the use of certain materials etc. The costs of structural changes and their subsequent maintenance and repair have to be paid by the tenant. In our letter of permission we inform you whether removed furnishing has to be kept by you or can be disposed of. Remember that in case of your moving out of the rented premises you may have to reverse the changes. Consider your neighbors if there is construction work and respect the rest periods. Demolition waste does not belong in the garbage cans and should properly be disposed by you.

If you like, we give you addresses of companies, with whom we have worked for many years –who are familiar with the local conditions.

Give us a call or write an email to the responsible administrator. 

Operating costs /utility costs
See page 40 to 43


What do you have to keep in mind?

For sublease you absolutely need our permission. We as landlords are interested, of course, in who is living in our apartments, either as tenant or as a subtenant. You can easily get the permission for a sublease via form from your responsible administrator. Please give your reasons for the planned sublease! It is also important to have the subtenant’s first and last name as well as the date of birth.
If the subtenant doesn’t give an important reason which could lead to his rejection, and if your apartment is not overcrowded, normally nothing gets in the way of a sublease. We charge an additional fee to the lease payment of 50-100 Euros (subleasing surcharge).

We recommend you to make a written contract with your subtenant and the subtenant should also present the policy of a private liability insurance to you. Remember, to agree by contract that the sublease agreement ends with the main lease agreement. Normally there is no possibility for the subtenant to inherit the apartment if you, the main tenant, move out.
Also keep in mind that the tenancy agreement only exists between you and our company and only you will be our contact person (as a contractual partner).


Surrender of the entire rented apartment to a third party is generally not possible! Only in rare exceptions we can give our approval. Please getobtain information from your responsible administrator.


Your apartment ​is equipped with cable TV.

You need to do nothing more than to connect your TV to the cable junction. The sockets for radio and TV reception have been marked. Is the existing cable junction plumbed? We will immediately seek for activation.

What are the costs for cable TV?

The charges are already included in your advance payments for utility costs. The radio and television charge is to be paid additionally to the federal TV and Radio fee collection center (in German: GEZ). Registration and deregistration forms or information on the current amount of charges can be found on the website of the GEZ.

Important:  An exemption from fees can be requested from the local social welfare office, where appropriate.

TV channels: Please refer to your local cable-provider, Vodafone Kabel Deutschland, 0800-7242643


Information about drinking water can be found on the homepage of the water service of your city. You will also find useful advice to reduce the drinking water consumption.

If an externally or self-induced water damage occurs to the rental object, you should immediately contact your responsible administrator:
Apart from that, we recommend the conclusion of a private liability insurance and a home contents insurance.
(also see topic: Insurances)

Please remember that a reading of the cold and warm water meters is done once a year (if already existing in your apartment). For an appointment please feel free to contact your responsible administrator.


Hints for waste separation

Everyone can make his or her contribution to save valuable environment resources and saves money at the same time! Today we use intelligent waste recycling and waste recovery concepts, so you should separate your waste by paper, glass, packaging and plastics, bio waste and residual waste. The top basic principle should always be to avoid waste of any type!

What goes into which container?
Waste glass: separate according to colors (white, green, brown, etc.)
Paper: these bins should include paper and paperboard
Yellow bin: plastic packaging, metal and drink cartons
Bio - bin: fruit and vegetable deposits, vegetable waste, leftovers (no meat), coffee and tea grounds, residual waste
Special waste (waste oils, batteries, electronic scrap and remains of paint) do not belong in the domestic waste and must be disposed separately!

Please make sure that especially during the warmer seasons the lids of the bins must be closed in order to avoid strong odors and to avoid pest infestation!

Notice for bulky waste
Bulky waste must not bedisposed of in the residual waste container and not next to the container, either! Also, make sure that bulky waste is not stored in the stairways, in the basement corridors and drying rooms. For fire protection and security reasons, we are under the obligation to keep these spaces and paths free. The arising costs for the disposal of bulky waste are significant, but preventable.

A correct and environmentally responsible disposal is possible through the recycling yards of the city cleaning.
Bulky waste can also be collected by the city cleaning subject to a charge.

What to do with old cars?
Deliver your old car to an authorized waste disposal company which issues you the prescribed recycling certificate (Regulation on Recovery and Disposal Evidence Ordinance on Waste Recovery and Disposal Records in German (in German: ‘NachwV’) dated from 10/09/1996 Coll. I p. 1382).

Furthermore, sign it off at the vehicle registration office. It is prohibited to leave old cars somewhere. If you get caught a hefty fine and the towing costs will be charged to you.

Waste & illegal waste
Some citizens pollute our city and jeopardize the environment by depositing their waste illegally somewhere instead of disposing it correctly. Please help us to keep our city clean. Indicate illegal waste deposits to the environment agency, so that dangers may be eliminated and the responsible persons can be called to account. If you notice illegal waste deposits on private property and open areas, please contact the environment agency; on public streets call the highways department, on public parks contact the nature conservation authority/parks commission.

What to do with electronic waste?
Deliver worn-out electronic devices to the recycling yards of the city garbage collection, or let them be collected by the city cleaning. The disposal of electronic scrap is against payment (except small devices that fit in the pallet cages of the recycling yards).

Electronic waste can contain many different pollutants, which must not get into the environment, but also valuable material that can be recovered as raw material. Because of this, any electronic scraps is collected separately from other waste and is brought to proper recycling and disposal.

Street cleaning
The city cleaning prescribes how many times a road will be cleaned. The amount of the costs that are invoiced by the city cleaning per house for the street cleaning depends on the classified frequency of cleaning and on the size of the property.

The costs also include snow and ice removal. These costs only refer to public roads, however. For this reason, snow and ice removal on property driveways and private roads to the houses has to be carried out separately, for example.​

​​​​Cleaning of the house

The cleaning of the hours is done by an external company, and will be charged with the working costs.

Do you have any questions about the cleaning of your house?

Then please contact your responsible administrator. We will forward your request immediately.